Last night VTG Wonderland attended the opening of NY’s Internet Week, a “festival celebrating NYC’s thriving Internet industry & community.” We don’t consider ourselves internet experts by any means, but we certainly do celebrate it on a daily basis. In honor of the festival we’ve picked out our top 10 favorite websites that inspire us and make the internet a better place.
1. Love Aesthetics - Minimal style at its best and fashion crafts!
3. Jak & Jil - Our go-to for street style
4. Lookbooks - a showcase for editorial of all types from the portfolios of photographers, stylists, hair & makeup, etc.
5. Garance Doré - We’re obsessed with her illustrations
6. The Selvedge Yard -an Americana style blog, featuring the timeless classics of the past from David Bowie to Steve Mcqueen.
7. Tucked Style - A boy’s perspective is always necessary
8. Love is in Vogue - Vogue ads and editorials from 1970s-1990s
Below: Vogue Italia May 1993
Models: Linda Evangelista, Nadja Auermann, Naomi Campbell, Shalom Harlow, Christy Turlington, Kristen McMenamy and Amber Valletta
Photographer: Steven Meisel
9. The Sartorialist – He basically invented street style blogs
10. Fashion Section in the Telegraph - All you need to know in fashion news!